Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Homemade Magnets

My house never seems to have any magnets so I decided to remedy this. Since I did not want to go and buy a whole bunch of expensive magnets I decided to make my own.


I got my inspiration from a picture on Pinterest, though I can not find the link again. To make these I used the homemade glue I made today. I took some letter punch outs from some of my scrapbook paper and glued them to the back of the large glass pebbles I purchased at the Dollar Tree. After I let them dry thoroughly I got out my trusty hot glue gun and glued button magnets down on top of the scrapbook paper on the pebbles.

Step 1.





















Step 2. 





















Finish!



These beautiful magnets look great on your refrigerator or they can make a great gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment