Monday, October 14, 2013

Don't let Tunisian get you down


This is my last Christmas project and I of course had to choose something that challenges me :).  This project has frustrated me to no end. I am a beginner at Tunisian crochet and I went and chose a intermediate level crochet project in Tunisian. This particular project comes from Crochet Today's Jan/Feb 2013 issue it is named the Material Girl Stole. I have been working on this for a little over a week now and though my tension was off in the beginning I am starting to get a handle on the stitches and the tension on my yarn. I have chosen a very pretty light purple for this project and it will be bordered with a purple variegated yarn from my stash. I have very high hopes for this project ( I will post finished photos after Christmas ;) ). The moral of this story of Tunisian crochet is do not give up on your crochet projects if it frustrates you just put it down and do something else, but always come back you might surprise yourself and learn something amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment