Thursday, October 24, 2013

Crowns and Zombies





Today the boys and I had fun outside and what started out with crown making soon turned into monster play :). Pictured above is the final result of our effort. We started out with paper crowns. I used legal size paper and staples to size it properly as pictured below.

 
We went around and gathered leaves (be careful of poison ivy). As we gathered the leaves I used my stapler to attach them to the boys crowns. Attention span was on and off but, what mommy can compete with a stick to swing around and hit things with. As you see above the leave crowns turned out wonderfully and are an easy craft that even young children like my 21 month old can participate in.

Where do zombies come into this well after the boys finished their crowns they chased me around on their bikes while we took turns pretending to be monsters. My three year old told me to be a nice zombie! And a quick craft turned into some really fun outside time for my little bits.
































No comments:

Post a Comment