Friday, October 25, 2013

Finally Finished!

Ever have one of those projects that you just can not seem to finish? Well this hat is one of mine. I can not remember when I started working on it or where I got the pattern. When things hit the wall earlier this year it got stored away and when I brought it out again it was summer and the heat seemed to keep me from working on it. Now that the weather has turned bitterly cold, almost overnight it was shorts weather 2 weeks ago and now we are almost hitting freezing at night, my husband asked if I could please finish his hat. Ironically it was done except attaching the beard to the hat, so that made it even more silly that I had not finished it before now. The ultimate procrastination, life takes a hard shift and you drop things that might have helped you through it. As some of you might know crocheting is rhythmic and soothing to frayed nerves and emotions. So with out further ado my bearded hat that is FINALLY FINISHED!


No comments:

Post a Comment